You can play a pivotal role in preparing the smart, talented, ambitious students of the Chester Upland School District to become contributing citizens and part of our next generation of leaders.
Individuals, small and large businesses, non-profit organizations, foundations and other funders are all invited to help fund opportunities and services ranging from field trips to clothing donations to learning opportunities and capital improvements.
The Chester Upland Fund for Excellence is incorporated and currently pursuing 501(c)(3) status so donations will be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Please help the students of Chester Upland School District succeed. Your contribution will be put to immediate use. All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- Cum Laude
- Magna Cum Laude
- Summa Cum Laude
- $10,000 and up
*If you wish to remain anonymous, simply let us know and we will respect your wishes.
We need funds to cover essential equipment, staff incentives, building repairs and operating expenses. Here are items we hope you can help us fund:
- Building repairs at Chester High School – $500,000
- HVAC system – $500,000
- New roof for Main Street Elementary School – $100,000
- New roof for Toby Farms Intermediate School – $100,000
- Playground upgrades – $25,000
- High school broadcasting studio – $20,000
- Football stadium lights – $50,000
- Mac Book Air laptops – $250,000
- Sneakers – $25,000
- Classroom tools and school supplies – $20,000
- Uniforms for sports teams and band members – $25,000
- Musical instruments/supplies – $25,000
- Art supplies – $25,000
- Staff incentives for excellent performance – $25,000-$40,000
- Student field trips (transportation, museum tickets, etc.) – $25,000
- Staging dramatic productions and concerts – $50,000
- Website and social media marketing – $35,000
- Unrestricted giving – $100,000